Round the clock remote
network monitoring and management
Deligent offers remote network management solutions that ensure maximum
coverage of your mission critical business assets. Large installations
that need a helping hand or small organizations that cannot justify a
fulltime technical support staff, can turn to our remote network
management solutions that provide the control and support that
corporate networks need. Our services range from simple server health
monitoring to sophisticated remote control of your desktop
We use product from companies like Novell, Compaq and Citrix to
monitor and manage all three layers of ebusiness; applications,
equipment and hardware and network. Our experienced staff of engineers
have years of training and on-the-job experience to assure you of
highest level of service and attention to each customer.
Network Operations Automation Center (NOAC)
Troubleshooting issues in a IP Telephony network involves a number of steps ranging from a simple ping of the
identified set of devices to collecting data using a number of different protocols from different set of
devices including, but not limited to, SNMP, HTTP, Telnet and WMI calls to parsing trace messages from a
network monitoring system that monitors the IP Telephony network. All of this is currently manual and
hence is more time consuming and more error prone. This means more time to resolve the issue, meaning
frustration on part of Operations Helpdesk personnel and dissatisfaction on the Customerís part due to
delay in resolving the issue.
NOAC aims at automating most part of this grueling effort of troubleshooting and pointing out the root
cause of the issue to the Operations Helpdesk personnel in matter of minutes or even seconds (based on
complexity of issue) saving time and gives utmost satisfaction to the Customer.
Features and Benefits
- More than 50 different pre-defined workflows to represent different issues typically reported in IP Telephony network.
- Easy to use and Intuitive User Interface
- Has support for wide-range of protocols; SNMP, HTTP, Telnet, WMI and Text parsing modules to help with data collection and analysis from reported devices
- Ability to start and stop services on remote devices
- Light weight product that can run off even on a low end laptop with Windows XP (SP2)
The solution consists of two parts a Workflow Designer and a Workflow Executor.
NOAC is aimed at deducing the root cause in more than 90% of the cases which can be automated.
This is a huge saving in terms of time and Customer Satisfaction.
- Workflow Designer, as the name suggests, enables creation of workflows to address
different issue scenarios. Any input parameters can be either embedded or left open to be filled during
- Workflow Executor displays the different issue scenarios in a tree and the
Operations Helpdesk personnel can select the relevant issue scenario and just execute the workflow
with required input parameters and the root cause of the issue is pointed to him almost